Theme 1: Trends and innovations in education
- Build awareness of global education practices.
- Learn from the best.
- Adopt a broader, bolder education.
Learning from the world’s high performing education systems: Lessons
from Finland, Singapore and other countries that have topped the TIMSS and PISA
international comparisons year after year
- The role of leadership: When business as usual is not enough
- What’s new and important: A new vision for our schools
Theme 2: New techniques in teaching
- Understand hands-on and accelerated learning processes based on
- Improve every child's performance and confidence.
- The need of the hour: Personalised, customized and differentiated
- Is this an oxymoron?: Involving every child at the same time as
reducing teacher workload
- Learning for understanding: Hands-on, interactive and accelerated
teaching methods that work based on scientific principles and research
- When rubber hits the road: Making morals real and effective